Sunday, December 13, 2009

Moi aussi

Beginnings are hard.

So are endings actually.

I'll start in the middle. As in, where and who I am right now

Name; Mon (MON-star, MONgoose, MONumentally awesome person, etcetc)

Location; My humble abode, New Zealand
Where I shall one day be located; France

Listening; Modest Mouse

Eating; Strawberries
Wishing I was eating; Cashew nuts

Wearing; My delicious splendid work garments
Soon to be wearing; More comfortable clothes

Enjoyable things of today; Crunchy apples
Watching blender experiments
Happy people
Gratitude for whoever invented sunscreen
Coffee! (which seriously should be an enjoyable component of everybody's day)

Right, so this is a start. I think there's quite possibly more to know about me and edith than these few facts we've thrown together here and here but...

c'est tout for now




No comments:

Post a Comment